been awhile but got updated pics of 125 with nova pro light

i like the light gonna change out bulbs with ATI and geisemann bulbs though noticeable difference in quality of light than usa current bulbs that come with fixture.

i've watched many in our club lose whole colonies cause they were busy and something got off track. Plus i don't have the room for calcium reactor and money for all the monitors i would need. Use to have tons of cash but economy has slowed work down and now no overtime were i work make tons of brass and copper alloys for ammunition, mint money for different countries and household items and automotive industry so were in a slump. Honestly i like soft corals better there alot more forgiving. Look better to cause they move around. One guy close to me had a nice sps tank going until they over grew tank and calcium reactor he had was kinda small and couldn't keep up and he now is loosing whole colonies of sps.

in my 125 i keep leathers, mushrooms, polyps, lost a anenome somewhere in there cause it kept moving. my 75 gallon is mostly zoos, palys, ricordea, yumas, and mushrooms. 3 rbta, 2 flower anenome, 1 ritteri anenome.

Lookin good Dfrench. I liked the pic with your sixline zoomin around across everything. I really love my sixline. great fish. How long have you had your starfish for? I dig your little urchin too. some sort of tuxedo one isnt it?

next goal is a vlamingi tang for 125 i'll have to talk to alexander on the care of that kind of tang

I really have his diet dialed in. I love those fish they will always have a soft spot in my heart. I would reccomend getting a smaller one. It willl be able to be kept in a 125 for quite some years, as the years go by you WILL have to upgrade though. but if you get a small one you will be fine for a long time. I have nursed my dude back to health from a small battle with HLLE that i think was mostly caused by the LFS that had him in thier DT. Anywas good to hear your lookin into getting one.

pincushion urchin got 2 of them, that starfish i've had for almost 2yrs, only starfish close to a linkia that doesn't melt away and actually have been known to eat asternia starfish i'll find the link for ya in a bit.

i've watched many in our club lose whole colonies cause they were busy and something got off track. Plus i don't have the room for calcium reactor and money for all the monitors i would need. Use to have tons of cash but economy has slowed work down and now no overtime were i work make tons of brass and copper alloys for ammunition, mint money for different countries and household items and automotive industry so were in a slump. Honestly i like soft corals better there alot more forgiving. Look better to cause they move around. One guy close to me had a nice sps tank going until they over grew tank and calcium reactor he had was kinda small and couldn't keep up and he now is loosing whole colonies of sps.

Thats the one thing that sacres me about my tank.I'm working on getting the equipment I need to run a calcium reactor,Just hadnt been able to get the extra cash yet.But I'm borderline on keeping everything up with daily dosing.BUT,If I have to miss a couple of dosings.It could wipe my SPS out.

some day i will try sps but not a sps dominate tank, right now need a bigger house first and work to pick up. i like my softies and lps corals. a few buddies dose pickling lime and there sps look good but once they start getting big it will take more to keep up with and i don't get that much free time working swing shift days, afternoons, and midnights.

Back