Before after game?

We have the coral lapse thread. Lets see your tank shots..When you first put your tank up and current shots only! Say how long the tank has been up plz. =)

DAY 1

nynsynssr.jpg

10TH MONTH

jhyjsjstsh.jpg

thanks Dana
Well,hopefully this one takes off and does better..i like the idea ,and seeing the changes people make ,both your guys look great :Cheers:
I still have those 2 clowns BTW,the one tripled in size,and i swear the other is the same
Plus,when you don't have a lot of corals to show off,you have to do what you can with those dull boring rocks:wink:

Last edited:
thanks Dana
Well,hopefully this one takes off and does better..i like the idea ,and seeing the changes people make ,both your guys look great :Cheers:
I still have those 2 clowns BTW,the one tripled in size,and i swear the other is the same
Plus,when you don't have a lot of corals to show off,you have to do what you can with those dull boring rocks:wink:

Haha. Id love to do sumthin with my LR like that. I love it! I'd send ya some frags but I'm waiting on shyt to grow lol...can have all the frags in the world but if they don't grow looks kinda lame....that's why it's time for me to upgrade lights :)

Nice tanks. Mine looks more or less the same since my frags are so small I'd have to do a FTS in 4 or more shots so they can show off. The 24th I can put my fish back in it.

Oct. 2010
77-Allcleanedup.jpg

Feb. 21/2011
191-FTS.jpg

Last edited:
Nice tanks. Mine looks more or less the same since my frags are so small I'd have to do a FTS in 4 or more shots so they can show off. The 24th I can put my fish back in it.

Oct. 2010
77-Allcleanedup.jpg

Feb. 21/2011
191-FTS.jpg

Well this isn't a contest. Kinda jus to show everyone and yourself how far you have come in the time of reefing! Your tank is looking alot better btw. We all know you don't get a great reef tank overnight. Mine is still garbage compared to most.:frustrat:

Now this thread is getting some action...great shots everyone.....Hiker ,your 125 is going to look nice with all that in it...pheasant ,we need bigger pics:mrgreen::mrgreen::Cheers:

Back