Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
before i took the clown out
IMG_0324.JPG

2 days after i took him out
IMG_0350.JPG

and all my corals in my tank
IMG_0352.JPG

starting from the front

alveoporas (its actually 2 on 2small branches)

small leather (my baby, 1st one in my tank)

pulsating xenia (this one is splitting alread )

goni(it came back from the dead)

another alve(can you believe i got all the alves for the price of one cause it was on the same rock ONLY 40 or 50 bucks i forgot)

and another leather ( can someone shine a name for me idk i just tought it looked cool its the beggest in my tank)

oh also yesterday i saw a beautiful green feather duster BUT becuse of the exitement i forgot him in my car until well an hour ago hes been in my car for 24hrs and the cool thing is hes still ALIVE :shock:

ill take a snap 2morrow when fully bloomed its small about 1" to 1.5" in diameter he was like 10.99 i tought it was odd all the other duster where that normal brown color BIGGER but norm color

That is an asterina starfish. They are common hitch hikers. It's up to you if you want to keep him or not. Many asterinas end up being predatorial on corals. They can be harmless for a while, but all of a sudden you'll catch them munching (just ask Redline who swore they were harmless forever, and then they started eating his leather).

If it were my tank, I'd take the asterina out ASAP. They can reproduce very quickly and once they get to plague proportion they can be very difficult to remove.

I actually have tons of asterinas and they never touch a coral including my leathers.IME,you see them on the glass and rocks because they are film algae eaters.On this board and others,some people will tell you they are good and others say they are bad.The choice to remove them will be up to you.

Back