Before I Buy Lights ......

I Think I Should Be Able To Do That, I Will Check It Out . Thanks Ccapt

Rayray,

you are s stud, but when I read your posts, I get a headache! :grumble:

Writing Everything Like This Seems To Be Your Signature, But My Old Eyes Ca't Read It Very Well :mrgreen:

-Doc

Rayray,

you are s stud, but when I read your posts, I get a headache! :grumble:

Writing Everything Like This Seems To Be Your Signature, But My Old Eyes Ca't Read It Very Well :mrgreen:

-Doc
you lost me somewhere doc ???

you know I just figured out what you mean... I do appologize, most of my posting is done on a computer that needs to be cap locked !!! I hopw that is what you are talking about ???

To avoid the appearance of people screaming, Living Reefs won't let you post in all capitals. Instead, it will just capitalize the first letter of every word. Which is what looks like was going on with Ray's posts.

thanks sarah , that's what I figured was happening. At first I couldn't figure out what Doc was talking about.

thanks sarah , that's what I figured was happening. At first I couldn't figure out what Doc was talking about.

I get that a lot. It seems to happen most times when I open my mouth, there is a blank start for a moment. I think I need to retake a communications class to figure out me deal

-Doc

I get that a lot. It seems to happen most times when I open my mouth, there is a blank start for a moment. I think I need to retake a communications class to figure out me deal

-Doc

You just have that effect of people Doc.:beerchug:

you guys are cracking me up !!!!! IT IS THE COMPUTERS FAULT !!! thats my story and I'm sticking to it !! sorry Doc... Dont worry Im not HATING !!!! lol

Back