Bermuda News

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
I stopped by yesterday and bermuda is putting together a sign up list with peoples email so they can send out upcoming specials etc.

Apparently he is going to have a 20% off day coming up soon, so go by and make sure you sign the list.

Brandon

heres the deal everyone. bermuda is having a sale this weekend. starting thursday and going through saturday, and from 1-4 on sunday. he is expecting a large order to come in friday afternoon so there should be something for everyone. please make a effort to go in and support our local fish store. the posted discount for the sale is 15% on purchases under $150, and 20% on purchases over $150. excluding sale items, which are a few tank system type setups. and salt which is already on sale at a great price of $49.99 a bucket. Club members get a better discount so please check the private forrum for details on your discounts.

Jon did get a nice shipment in today. He had a BIG selection of some very nice fish. He also got some nice looking corals in as well. I walked away with 3 new fish tonight and at a good deal as well. Very good prices and the discount made them even better. If you didn't get a chance to stop by today try your best to go saturday. He also got some nice looking corals in as well.

well jon did so well at the sale that he ordered in another large shippment and is planning on doing the sale again this weekend also. and as far as I know the same discounts apply. he got the shippment in yesterday and has alot of saltwater fish and corals in, some good looking stuff to. it wont last long though so you need to get in there thursday and check it out. for those of you that couldnt make it last week this is your chance.

Back