Best Fish

Best Fish is located downtown Milwaukee. Second time going there i bought a 3 polyp Rasta zoa frag. Their selection is decent for corals and fish. Easily WAY better than Aquatics Unlimited. Their prices are fair. And what makes them even more awsome is they have ATI bulbs in stock.:bounce: So as of right now this is my second favorite fish store within an hours distance of where i live. Check them out.

1335 N Dr Martin Luther King Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53212
(414) 224-0486
Add Photos Hours:
Mon-Sat 10 am - 6 pm
Sun 12 pm - 5 pm

This place ROCKS. Brian and Judy have been fantastic. I live less than 5 minutes from aquatics, but I do all my shopping at Best Fish

One of these days I'll get down to MCF, until then Best Fish is definitely my favorite LFS

Ill post a pic tonight of what i bought. They seemed nice and offered help more than once. (which is a +) Forgot to add all the fish looked healthy. Some of the frags had some algae but what frag doesnt right lol...

Crappy pic but the frag is at a bad angle with my bowfront

rastas.jpg

Most of the fish in my tank came from Brian, his prices on fish are amazing, many times they're lower than those on Live Aquaria. I've never had an issue with fish from him, and he actually stands by what he sells

They dont have a website yet Dana, but you can find their 'in stock' list here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...ibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

If you see something you like, I'd call ahead since you have a drive, the google doc is pretty accurate, but sometimes an item will sell and it will take a little bit of time for them to remove it. I'm sure if you called and said you were interested in something on the list. Brian and Judy would be happy to hold it

Back