Best online shop for Zoanthids?

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Thinking of adding some more to my tank and looking to see if I can find cooler specimens online vs what's available locally. Any suggestions for good zoa venders?

I ordered from Coral Morphologic, not bad for wild non high end zoas with a decent price-tag.

I also wrote up a pretty detailed vendor evaluation of em! B-)

Thanks guys! Lots of neat stuff.
Wow, I'm shocked at how much some of those cost for just one or two polyps. :shock:

Fast, you know my tank.... I'm just looking for bright colors. Right now all i have is this dual colony.

1158744190_yU2FD-L.jpg

For good colors, check out LAreefs.com - they don't have a huge selection, but they have some really vivid colors, and the price is pretty reasonable.

Dennis, there are alot of on-line retailers for zoas, and some carry a very nice varielty of color and morphs. The thing to watch out for is the wild caught zoas. They have a very low survival rate in our tanks, and will melt within a month. Whatever you end up getting, and from whomever, try to make sure it is a captive bred coral.

That being said, this is what I have and frag quite often.

Orange Bam Bams
IMG_3560.jpg

Blue Hornets
IMG_3129.jpg

Capt. Americas
IMG_3131.jpg

Pink Elephants
IMG_3109.jpg

Rastas (have never cut these since I've had them)
IMG_3104.jpg

Red Hornets
IMG_3098.jpg

Sunny Delights
IMG_2631.jpg

Eagle Eyes
IMG_2568.jpg

Ring of Fire
IMG_2497.jpg

Red People Eaters
IMG_2504.jpg

Chong Bongs
IMG_2390.jpg

If you look on zoaid.com you can view much better pics of the corals, I can never seem to get them to show the true color on camera. I also have Tubbs Blues, Spidermans, Purple Hornets, Green Bay Packers, Green People Eaters and Blue Devils.

Back