Best online stores.

mtkid6

So much to learn....
Looking for the best and most trustworthly online stores to do some shopping with. Any suggestions?

I only have good things to say about reefs2go. I also liked pacificeastaquaculture for WYSIWYG frags. I ordered a nem from them that was WYSIWYG and it arrived with a torn foot and didnt survive, other than that I liked them?

all of the above. Only have 1 lfs within 100 miles and I have not been that impressed with them so far.

But what specifically are you looking for. There are some very good on-line stores that specialize in only certain things.

I only have good things to say about reefs2go. I also liked pacificeastaquaculture for WYSIWYG frags. I ordered a nem from them that was WYSIWYG and it arrived with a torn foot and didnt survive, other than that I liked them?

Hey, do you know how much the shipping came up to on pacificeastaquaculture? Its making me sign up to veiw the shipping costs :grumble:

First off I am looking for a protien skimmer. Then I will be looking for an upgrade in lighting. Beyond that I think I will most likely be doing my live stock and live rock shopping online as well.

I think you first need to figure which brand of Skimmer you want, then do a google search for that brand to see who carries it.

i know that i want either a remora or a octapus hob. I know different companies that sell the stuff. I was just hoping to get ideas of places others have used with success or places to stay away from.

Check out Bulk Reef Supply. BJ is getting ready to do a group buy that you could get in on, and would save you a little bit more as well.

Hey, do you know how much the shipping came up to on pacificeastaquaculture? Its making me sign up to veiw the shipping costs :grumble:

my shipping was 36.99 :(
this is my nem that didnt make it
hpn1313339brightgreenbubbletipanemone--wysiwyg_small.jpg

but it got two frags from them that were identical to the pic and already getting new heads :D
F%20N1733%201%2049%20Magician%20Polyps--WYSIWYG_small.jpg
LE%20O2359%201%2049%20Purple%20Death%20Palythoas--WYSIWYG_small.jpg

Shipping: $36.99

aquacave.com sells Octopus skimmers.
marinedepot.com and drsfostersmith.com carry a wide range of dry goods and equipment.
liveaquaria.com, coralmorphologic.com and reefcleaners.org are ones I have used for livestock and have been happy with.
reefgeek.com for lighting and bulbs

reefs2go that who i go with they are GREAT!! :bounce:

Just ordered some stuff off JL Aquatics. Powerhead and refractometer, never ordered off there before, will update.

Back