Best Price Ever--test Ordered

Hahaha! I wonder how many $10 gift cards they had to issue! Sounds like it's in the hundreds. Unbelievable. Me thinks that some careless employee got the pink slip after this debacle.

I never knew that a business has to honor something just because of an error. That makes no sense. Surely you guys didnt really think they would be willing to give up a ton of money for free? Why in their right minds would they do that...The $10 gift is more than enough for your ordering troubles.

I do know that in a store they have to give you the price marked on the shelf. But I figured it was different on line.

i dont think i could ever do something kile that just because i would hate it if i lost a very sucessful business just because someone or a computer made an error and i lost hundreds of thousand of dollars because of it. i bet marine depot sold hundreds or those lights. if they would honor them then they would be no longer a business.

I agree James wishful thinking on the price but the result would have been disastrous. Wonder if they have a type of insurance to cover such things...

Back