biff ticket

donnyholland

Reefing newb
bah, can't get em too short of notice tickets required 1 week notice...

plus me and neal had a talk and decided she needs to stay home and cook dinner and wash some clothes for a change... (crack that whip neal)

/d

LOL Donny. Nice try. I'm NOT a housewife/homemaker that's for sure! You'd be in for some big surprises if you came to live with me for a week... You'd learn how to do your own damn laundry in no time! But I do cook. I cook very well, thank you. Nothing instant like Jelly's wife ;).

So I talked it over with the Mister. He gave the okay for a trip "down south" for me, as long as he's not the one paying for the ticket. In fact he said, "Sure, why not?? You like taking trips." So, Donny, I fly out of Tucson International Airport. Next move is yours :Buds: . I know, I have a kick a$$ husband... Hahahaha.

Maybe you all need to go to a dating forum or something. LOL!

No seriously this stuff should be in the lounge. I am going to move it there. :)

I also moved three of my own threads to the BS forum. If its about the reef or the club it should be in the club forum. Anything else goes here. :)

Oh god, I just realized me saying "down south" may have sounded bad... Hahaha. Didn't mean it that way!

EDIT: And I think that my awesome husband would resent that "dating" comment, Rev ;)!!!

Last edited:
Bifferwine said:
Oh god, I just realized me saying "down south" may have sounded bad... Hahaha. Didn't mean it that way!

EDIT: And I think that my awesome husband would resent that "dating" comment, Rev ;)!!!

Oh sorry, I didnt even think of that. I just read all the flirting going on...LOL! :mrgreen:

please do not move my thread again.... Otherwise I will have to call on the
"ordained power complex" committee and report you...

I wrote something in the (chattanooga reef club forum) intentionally it is most def not topic specific and I am a member paid in full...

Additionally, I was not flirting with anyone I am married as is Biff.. Don't be the accuser of the brethren...

/d

He wasn't talking about YOU, donny, he was talking about someone else's excessive flirting! You must not read the threads outside of your club threads...

donnyholland said:
please do not move my thread again.... Otherwise I will have to call on the
"ordained power complex" committee and report you...

I wrote something in the (chattanooga reef club forum) intentionally it is most def not topic specific and I am a member paid in full...

Additionally, I was not flirting with anyone I am married as is Biff.. Don't be the accuser of the brethren...

/d

Hey Donny meant no offense. Didn't realize you were married. My apologies.

As far as the thread, I am a mod here so its my job to try and keep the forums tighty. I was not trying to cause a riff with you or biff. Hey that rhymed! Anyway thanks for understanding.

Phew, now that you guys have got that all figured out... Donny are you buying me a ticket or not? Put your money where your mouth is :mrgreen: . What can I say? I can't say no to freebies. I'm cheap like that. Plus I'm deathly bored in Arizona.

??? This dude just charged me $118 (includes materials and two days of labor) to bust open the brick wall, replace the leaking pipe, cut out the wet drywall, replace the drywall and lay new bricks. SCORE!!!

Back