biff ticket

Now I am not trying to be butt about this butt... I think if your going to censur/move/decide what goes were, (such as my last post was deleted)

I think there should be a sticky with clearly defined parameters referring to what is permissable to be posted in this section.

I'm typing this with a smile on my face, I'm tell you that because I know how text can sometimes not have a demeanor about it so thats my demeanor. That being said I really do think there should be guidlines if my post are going to be touched or especially DELETED...

/d

It wasn't deleted, it was moved into the BS forum.

And NO, I'm watching the contractor and plumber bust down the bedroom wall! I've got to keep on eye on things, you know! Got to do something to keep busy at the same time.

are you trying to make my life difficult donny? I have conveined the high council and it was unanimous that the club report you for public whipping and verbal scorning! to be carried out at the meeting today. :mrgreen: But really I know it cant go to the private forrum cause biffer cant respond, but move it to the livingreefs side man. Do it for me please. you know I can start prank calling you every 10 minutes if you want to play that game! :mrgreen: and by the way if you make our good reverand mad he will remove your wand of great power and temporarily ban you from the site.

Your right Donny there should be a sticky. Good point.

I really didnt think anyone would take offense to me moving it. Again I am sorry. Peace Bro! ;)

PS. I would never ban a club member! I would get banned myself!!! LOL!

Ok I'm not offended, I was a bit pissed when you deleted my second post titled "biff ticket" . But being the understandable and calm person I am, I will once more reiterate...

Please tell me how buying someone a ticket to come to our club meeting is not related to this forum???

thanks and no hard feelings just hard truth... ;)

/d

Last edited by a moderator:
well I humbly accept this offering and in return I give forgiveness and acceptace back into Donny's Graces.. ;)

In all honesty I didn't want to steal the thread about who was comming to the meeting (which is were this came up) so I started another thread.

Peace and love is what I'm made of...

/d

PS: does anyone else want a CD? I guess I'll just bring several.
/d

Back