Bifferwine Deco Contest

Is mine the first to arrive??? :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 0913101059.jpg
    0913101059.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 420
I know,, looks like fun. I think I will wait until next year so I can have some experience under my belt and have a fair shot at winning. Is it fair for you to enter Biff? If someone doesn't vote for you they could get banned. lol
Good luck to everybody. I can't wait to see all of thm.

I know,, looks like fun. I think I will wait until next year so I can have some experience under my belt and have a fair shot at winning. Is it fair for you to enter Biff? If someone doesn't vote for you they could get banned. lol
Good luck to everybody. I can't wait to see all of thm.

I didn't win last time. My tank crashed!! :cry:

It's open to everyone -- beginner and advanced alike. Even though you don't have experience, I'd still suggest you enter! The winner of last year's contest had zero experience when he started as well.

I got mine today too biff! Although it almost got lost in the school's postage system. I messed something up in the label and ended up at one of the residence halls. Thankfully the person working there tonight knows me and gave me a call, otherwise it might have been returned.

That sure doesnt look like any package that Biff usually gets, it isnt half crushed and didnt get lost in transit:mrgreen:

Good luck with everyone's tanks

Humm....
Hey Biff, What cleaning Company does your employer use. :12:

I don't know. Do you want me to find out for you? They are good. We've been happy with them. Up until we started using them, we'd switch cleaning companies every 6 months or so. We had a lot of issues with them. But from what I gather, we've had no problems with the one we currently use.

Bad news contesters! I will be out of town for work until Thursday, November 4! That means a late start on my contest tank! :cry:

Bad news contesters! I will be out of town for work until Thursday, November 4! That means a late start on my contest tank! :cry:

I will probably procrastinate and be late setting mine up for no better reason than i dont want to clean my computer desk

Back