Bifferwine Deco Contest

Biff I have a youtube video of the mantis shrimp on repeat, I have a steady train of people stopping to look and ask why I have a rock in an aquarium...

I ordered some stuff for my tiny tank, and they were supposed to arrive today, so I headed over there, but the box was still sitting at the airport :( So it will be here tomorrow instead.

Since I was at the LFS already, I naturally picked up a few extra things for the pico. Pics coming when they open up!

I ordered some stuff for my tiny tank, and they were supposed to arrive today, so I headed over there, but the box was still sitting at the airport :( So it will be here tomorrow instead.

Since I was at the LFS already, I naturally picked up a few extra things for the pico. Pics coming when they open up!

You should know by now...... pics or it didn't happen:D

Here is the stuff I picked up today.

Some green candy canes, some pink/blue duncans, a tiny clam, a purple mushroom rock, and Francine.

And a new FTS.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 275
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 267
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 275
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 264
  • P1010013.jpg
    P1010013.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 277
  • P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 276
You got a clam? Is that little light enough for a clam? It can barely handle my macro!

Tank is looking good! I'm scared your adding a lot of stuff pretty fast but you know better than I do about that kind of stuff.

Francine, rocks! Looks like you've got some coraline on those rocks, SWEET

C

You got a clam? Is that little light enough for a clam? It can barely handle my macro!

Tank is looking good! I'm scared your adding a lot of stuff pretty fast but you know better than I do about that kind of stuff.

Francine, rocks! Looks like you've got some coraline on those rocks, SWEET

C

It's 6 watts per gallon, so I think it's okay for a clam. If anything, it's borderline because it's PC lighting. So we'll see! I'm not too worried. If anything starts to go downhill, my big tank at home is very welcoming and hospitable to new additions!!

I'm adding stuff fast, but besides the shrimp, it's just corals. I'm not worried since the sand, rock and most of the water came from established tanks.

I do have two non-coral things coming in tomorrow that I am SO EXCITED about!!! I can hardly wait!

:D

OMG you guys. My order came in. But instead of a pom pom crab and a panda goby, they sent two panda gobies. So I took both of them! They are each tinier than my pinkie nail. SO SMALL. But they are the cutest stinking things!!

Back