Bifferwine Deco Contest

Okay, so the pandas are officially duds. They are invisifish. They don't even like the poccilapora I put in for them. Ingrates. :grumble: They are not going to cut it for my contest tank. I'll have to come up with Plan B for fish. :grumble: I don't think adding a different goby will be a problem. The new goby would have to find them before he'd be able to pick on them. And that's not gonna happen. :grumble:

They are adorable. But they never come out. They are pretty lame. I'm not sure what kind of tank you could keep these guys in, if a pico is even too large for them. I might try to catch them and just move them into my 90. They may be happier in there, and I don't really care if I never see them in that tank.

Biff get one of these and you could wear them around your neck too!
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Educational-Insights-000000006776-Sea-Monkeys-Friendship/dp/B000239FE2]Amazon.com: Sea-Monkeys Friendship Locket: Toys & Games[/ame]

Here is a new pic of Francine and the elegance. I LOVE this coral. It's so pretty.

Attachments

• 100_0004.jpg
    100_0004.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 254
  • 100_0007.jpg
    100_0007.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 271
Francine looks ever so happy in her new home! The elegance is pretty, is it a type of mushroom?

What are your plans now since the pandas are too shy?

C

Elegance corals are LPS. I've never had one before -- this is my first. Usually they are huge -- larger than open brains. This one must be a dwarf elegance :mrgreen:

I'm going to put a different fish in there. If I see the pandas, I'll remove them and put them in my big tank. I don't know what fish yet... We'll see what my LFS has.

That's a very unique looking Elegance coral Biff. It's quite cute and adorable. Do you think it will stay out in the open or hide under the rocks? :mrgreen:

My little torch frag started to get brown jelly today. :( I had crushed the back part of it last week when I was moving the frags around, and I was hoping it'd recover. The front half of it looked fine, but once I saw that slime, I pulled it. Not worth risking my other corals for one small head of torch.

Francine is starting to get more brave. She knows that her food comes from the turkey baster, so she comes running out of her cave when I put the turkey baster in the water, and she'll chase it across the sand. :) I've become pretty attached to this shrimp. Francine and I are together for 8 hours a day. She's my buddy!

Sorry about the brown jelly and maybe Francine understood that you were sad about Betty. So Francine is trying to make you feel better?

I have been meaning to pick up some non-fish buddies for Francine. I don't have a CUC yet. I want to get a couple snails and a couple hermits. Hopefully she will enjoy the company. :D

Back