Bifferwine Deco Contest

I'm still skeptical as to whether or not they were even in there.
Plus they don't always accurately label. It's my ESL (english as a second language) fish store.

I stopped by my office today to check on the tank, and I found the body of a small hitch hiking crab! It was definitely the body, and not a molt, so I'm wondering if Francine took care of it. Whatever the cause of death, I'm glad! It didn't look friendly.

Did it maybe eat your invisible fish?

I don't know. Maybe? Christian came with me and he kept insisting that he saw another crab in there. He swears he saw the legs crawl back beneath a rock. I didn't see it, and I looked for a bit. I think maybe he was confused, but it's possible that the crabs are culprits.

Ha! What luck. The heat in my office building apparently went out over the weekend. The little heater in my tank was unable to keep up. It was 68 in the tank when I got in this morning. The good news is, everyone looks fine, including the fish that I added on Thursday ;). I'll post pics if it decides to come out. I think they are hibernating right now. :lol: The bad news is, the heat will be fixed "sometime this week", but they don't know for sure when! :(

Last edited:
The bad news is, the heat will be fixed "sometime this week", but they don't know for sure when! :(

What if you got another little heater and put the lid on the tank, the one that came with it? Sometimes I flip a 5 gallon bucket upside down over stuff to keep it warm.

glad everyone made it through!

C

NDB to the rescue! He is on his way over with another heater. I think it will be alright with two heaters. I will leave the light on overnight as well.

In good news, I just noticed that my duncans had a baby.

You could also wrap the towel in a blanket when you turn the light off at night, that should help keep the heat in.

But what fish did you get?!?!?!?!

Back