Biffy Breeds Tomato Clowns

Maybe you should adopt. They say couples who adopt end up having kids of their own! (ok, blatant plagiarism from Sex & the City Hehehhee)

If they do start laying eggs again, I will order some new cultures and start again. But they haven't laid eggs since I got my new lights and moved my rocks around.

Mine too, You could try putting something shiny like a ceramic tile on the bottom of the tank. Mine only laid eggs when the glass bottom was visible, clown fish are OCD

But they haven't laid eggs since I got my new lights and moved my rocks around.

*gasp* I bet he left his mojo in one of the rocks you moved and now he can't find it!

I do hope they lay eggs again. I would be one who would order one from you to replace the one I lost last year.

Well well well. Look which fishies have been feeling frisky again lately.

IMG_4092.jpg

Maybe they could never do anything cause you were watching em to closely so now that they finally get some privacy...Hopefully you still got all your stuff ready.

I've been thinking about it, PRC. I would have to re-buy a few things and re-start making their food. I will definitely give it at least 4 months before I decide to do that though! As soon as these guys figure out what I'm doing, they'll stop laying again, I'm sure. :grumble: Also, now that I'm out of the nano contest, I do have an extra tank, equipment and space...

Last edited:
Retarded clowns LOL

Congrats on the live food for the tank! :D

I do hope they've re-settled so you can start breeding. You're turning into a one-woman mailorder FS!

Back