Biffy Breeds Tomato Clowns

We may just have to file a formal complaint with Ian. :mrgreen:
I tried the "Report Post" triangle but it seems she has disabled them all on her posts. Humm................ :lol: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the link RC! I'll read up on it when I get a chance. Not tonight though, because...

My box came! With all my clownfish stuff (I'm assuming -- I haven't opened it yet). So tonight I can start my phyto farm.

*#&@(*@* $@#$($(@(@

NDB.

He HAS to tighten the drill bit on SO TIGHT that I can't get it off, so now I need to use the drill to do a bunch of stuff to set up my phyto farm, but I CAN'T because I'm not freakin Popeye and I can't undo the #%@*# drill!!!

A chuck? I don't think so. It's one that you loosen and tighten by hand.

In other BAD NEWS the T5 light I got from Home Depot doesn't plug in. You have to hard wire it. And Home Depot closes in 6 minutes. Which means I can't get a light for my phyto set up until tomorrow. Drat!!!

Solution. Take the drill across the street to the Law Enforcement Officer and ask him to help. Tell him you need to get the drill loosened before you can get into your box. Ask if if he can help you unscrew it. :)

No, this is my drill that I had before I even met him, you don't need anything to loosen it. But we run into problems, you see, when you have a buffoon running around the house thinking he needs to go overboard with tightening EVERYTHING, from soda bottles to drills...

Back