Biffy Breeds Tomato Clowns

If they don't... Then I just wasted a whole lot of time, effort and money :(

Biff, you could harvest that phyto and sell it for a gazillion dollars a tiny bottle so you can buy more fish stuff! Call it "Spiffy Biffie's Emerald Elixir"

Catherine

Yep, that is what I would end up doing! I know there used to be one guy in Tucson that would harvest his own phyto -- and sell it for like $30 a bottle. Maybe he needs some competition :evil:

Yep, that is what I would end up doing! I know there used to be one guy in Tucson that would harvest his own phyto -- and sell it for like $30 a bottle. Maybe he needs some competition :evil:

Sell it for $27 a bottle and make your bottle prettier and you would corner the market!

Annnnnndddddddddd...

We have eggs! The female (Clowny) just laid them. Except...on a different rock than she normally does. A much bigger rock. A rock that will not fit in the 2.5 gallon hatching tank that I was going to use... :grumble:

Hopefully I will have all the food issues sorted out by the time these guys are ready to hatch. My phyto is coming along, slowly. Still not dark green yet :(

01-10-10001.jpg

01-10-10002.jpg

01-10-10003.jpg

She must have been watching you get all your equipment ready to steal her babies!!!!:mrgreen:

Get a hammer drill and some masonry bits. Make some hloes in it so when you hit it with the hammer and chissle, it should break along where you weakend it.

I don't think I can take the eggs out of the water :(

I bought a 10 gallon tank to transfer the fry into when they got bigger. I'll just use that one from the start.

Yeah, that is what I'll do as a last resort. But in order to do that, you have to be there, waiting, when they hatch. They hatch in the middle of the night :( So I'd have to sit up all night waiting for them. And you're bound to miss quite a few of them. I think I'll just end up moving this rock into the 10 gallon the night before they are due.

Hey, she could have been a total bitch and laid them on a rock at the very bottom!! Then I'd have no choice but to stay up til the buttcrack of dawn with a flashlight in one hand, airline tube in the other, ready to start a siphon for those guys!!!

Back