Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

Man am I late !! I'm so sorry Sarah !!!! I hope you get everything taken care of !!! I wish I could help some way. PLease keep your spirit HIGH and Good Luck to you !

It's still leaking. Not so bad though, I have to change the towels around it every 24 hours or so. I haven't been able to find an affordable replacement tank.

Biff
You and NDB load up your lights and come visit. I'll trade you my 75 and everything with it along with Nova Extremes for your lights :D
I'll even throw in half a bucket of Oceanic salt and 5 gallon bucket of sand.:mrgreen:

Well, brief update. The tank is still leaking. Haven't found a suitable replacement yet. Although someone in town is breaking down his 80 gallon reef ready with stand and hood, but says he will only sell everything together, tank, equipment, rock, livestock, etc. Stupid. I shot him a message saying if he changes his mind, I'll take the tank, stand and possibly hood. I hope he's unable to sell it so he has to part it out :(

My LFS sent me an email today saying they have a used 110 tall for sale. I'm waiting to hear back if it's drilled and if it comes with a stand. If it does, that'll be an awesome tank. 48", so my 4-bulb T5 lights will work for now, until I can upgrade to a fixture with IRs. And enough space to keep all my fish happy! Let's hope for good news.

Back