Big Show Fish Wanted

clancaster23

Reefing newb
I put up a previous post asking about Copperband Butterflyfish and getting the general response I thought I'd get but I am looking for a larger fish to add to my 75 gallon reef and as far as larger fish go, I don't see a whole lot to choose from. Looking for suggestions.

Have you thought about some kind of tang? Kole or Bristletooth tangs would go well in your tank.

Hmm... Not real big on them (Anthias) but if I could find a species that gets big enough, I'd consider them.

I did have a foxface in there and it became very friendly with the kole tang. I saw a couple other kinds of foxface and was actually going to get it but didn't but if I did, I would probably do so. Can I have just two of the same Anthias in the same tank?

Last edited:
What all do you have,IMO a ''big'' fish fish wont be suitable in a 75....Id consider the kole or the fox face to be the centerpiece for fish.

this

lg-80618-magnificent-foxfac.jpg

magnificent foxface

I like that one but it isn't what I was thinking of. The store I go to had a different one but I can't remember the name... it was almost a pale color that looked cool. If I would get one, I would get the magnifiscent or this one I mentioned. They don't have one on LiveAquaria so still don't know a name for it.

Back