BIG TIME DISASTER, HUGE WATER DAMAGE SALE!! please respond ASAP

Like Ironmans forehead big(no one said they were pretty snails) !

If theres some rock leftover I would be more than happy to use it, though I have no current time table its pretty much just a matter of when I get the itch,health, and how much cash I have on hand, The more I think about it the bigger my plans get (like Ironmans forehead) Now I'm thinking of building a flat top stand, round 5' or so along the long wall where my guitars are and set 3 smallish tanks up under the guitars with as big a sump as I can cram in under the stand, I'm thinking a 15g cube yuma tank on one side, a matching 15g cube paly and zoo tank on the other, and a 25 or 30 cube in the center all caps, I could use my halide over the cap tank, then use t-5's on the others, I'm really fond of the look t-5 give off, like I've said, there is no time table, it could be a few months, or even a year or two, so by all means sell if you someobodey needs it, I'm sure I can find plenty of help here when the time comes.

So far the surgery has gone extremely well, I'm in practically no pain,and I can walk completely normal with no crutch, the bad news is the doc doesnt expect it to last more than a few weeks at best most likely half that, but its much better than nothing I spose.

I felt sorry for you and had pity, but after the way you treat me! no more pity! :mrgreen:
Ive got several 12 gallon nano cubes, No light hoods. just the tanks. they are JBJ I believe. if your interested

Yes I would, thanks B, they arent drilled by any chance are they?

You were freaking me out earlier by being nice, all seems right with the world once again now.

hey rev i would like to get a couple of snails too, I tried calling earlier but couldnt get you, maybe we can hook up late tomorrow evening, give me a call.

Sorry about that been real busy today.

I will be out in the Chatt area tomorrow night around 6:45-7ish if you want to meet somewhere.

I understand, I also want 2 of the snails if they are still available. Give me a call later on today and let me know where to meet you.

Oh yeah Mr. Super Dooper Moderator your pm inbox is full. You might want to find some time to empty it. :D

Matt- sorry to hear about the tank loss. As well, I hope your recovery is swift.

Give me a holler anytime you want to talk FW plants. I assume as long as the discussions are per PM's, we won't get kicked out of the reef club. ;-)

I have a Nanocube 24 with stand its going to need new bulbs soon. It has Cold Cathode Blue moon lights and a cheato fuge with a light that is hooked up to the stand(but you can take it off if you want and put it on anythig you want I should still have the stand base for the light.) It also has the Sapphire Aquatics skimmer for the NC24 so you can have the hood down and still have a skimmer in tank. I'm about to break it down and add to my 37. I'm needing some more rock so I would be up for a trade.

Thanks again rev, sell all you can, and keep/distribute whats left, it'll be awhile before I get another one started, shoot me some pics of the potters( I neamed her Breezey) when you get a chance.

Hey she is doing great! I fed some cylopeeze tonight and she was eating it all up. ;)

I got rid of the corals. The LR is still available.

I'd love to get some of this rock but I'm not sure when I could get up there to get any. Is the 2 bucks a pound only if you buy all of it or can I just pick up some of it?

Back