BigAl's Online

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
Ok i have to ask have any of you used Big Al's online i just found this site some things seem well priced. I have never used them before and would like to know from you all if they are any good to get my supply's from? Such as there packing if that's well done. There's nothing like getting something only to find out it broke due to poor packing. If any of you know of other great sites for supply's please let me know. Or if any of you are in the Albany NY area and want to go in on orders please let me know.

Ok thanks Biff just wanted to check around and get some out side of site feedback before I order any thing from them. Because I'm looking at filters there and the prices are amazing compared to my LPS and other online site's. When I saw some of the prices it popped in my head "you get what you pay for". But some of the things are hot items at my LPS but like 40-50 dollars less.

Sure i support my LPS every week. But some things I'd like to save on such as big ticket items (IE) a new filter for the new tank so i can set it up asap. So if your saying there ok I guess I'll give them a go and see what happens.

I have ordered from them twice. Shipping is a little slow, packaging in great, price is very good just watch the shipping charges. I have found that some places were cheaper even though the product cost more but shipping was free. Over all I will buy from BigAls again:Cheers:

Thanks I was going to order the filter I wanted after my last post but I took to long buy that time it was out of stock :( hahaha

Back