bill's oceanic tank sprung a leak :/

sabotaged

Reefing newb
well at about 5:30am i got a call and it was bills wife saying that water is all over the floor :grumble: . well i had an extra 55g long but without a stand so we started transfering...my only problem is that its a 48" tank and his 50g show is 30"..im running into a light problem..if anyone has an el cheapo 48" pc fixture or retro i can get from them we would really appreciate it..if its cheap enough i can probably pay the full amount if not hopefully we can work out some kind of payment plan. all help is so much appreciated. we are also in the process of getting ahold of oceanic but i dont know if they will honor the guarentee because we dont have a receipt...

thanks

They have a Manufactured date on the tag under the lip.

Worst case if it hasn't been manufactured for as long as the warranty they should still replace it. You would think.

Brandon

Hey I have a 48" Jebo CF light setup Bill could have for free. May need some new lights though and cleaning up. He can have all the lights I have, but they are all used.

Come get it today if you want to.

wow thanks david i'll take it but i work during the day and have class @ night so the only time i would be able to get it would be saturday if thats ok with you

hey guy's, just read the notes about my tank, thanks for all the help, but I'm still debating wheather to reset it up or not. Right now everything is disappointing, but I won't give up just yet, I just feel down because of the leak, but things will get better I hope. anyway again THANKS A LOT.

Bill

RevReefer said:
Hey I have a 48" Jebo CF light setup Bill could have for free. May need some new lights though and cleaning up. He can have all the lights I have, but they are all used.

Come get it today if you want to.

Thanks David, The light will help till James and I can figure out which direction to go to get everything back in that way it was, if there anything that I can help you with let me know and I'll do what I can.

Bill:bounce: :D

Back