BIRTH lol

One of my button polyps has been multipling lately and also my purpleish yuma just left two kids layin around! haha WOOT! :Cheers::^:

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

In that case, I'll bet that in 2 months youll have two or three times as many polyps there.

IDK how you guys are able to feed your corals,any and everything i put in my tank gets immediately swarmed and eaten..

IDK how you guys are able to feed your corals,any and everything i put in my tank gets immediately swarmed and eaten..

I'll put a lot of food in the water away form my corals, when the fish swarm over there I'll target feed my corals on the other side of the tank, then viceversa.

I hand feed EVERYTHING and the fish get the leftovers which is usually more than they can handle but not to much where i need to net out the excess. Also i only have 4 fish and they arent aggressive at all. They know their place and wait to get their own. Well except my emerald crabs love to go at my sun coral and take its food. i ususally have to shoo them away.

My fish know to stay away things I'm feeding, they've gotten swat a couple of times. Now I jus need to teach my skunk shrimp to leave stuff alone.

Ya, its weird. They used to bite me right bak then all the sudden one day they stopped. I've put my female clown in a "time out cup" before and she seemed to cool down. That sounds retarded but I couldn't do anything in my tank without getting attacked so she had to come out.

Well it been a month since i posted on this one so i figured i'd update it and literally as i was taking pictures i witnessed my mushroom "leaving part of its foot behind" "giving birth" whatever. Prolly the coolest thing i have seen happen in my tank lol. The mushroom seriously looked like it was on roids one second and then poof, it shrank. I got closer and tried to figure out what happened,and then i seen it...gotta new shroom lol. It was pretty cool IMO. That makes 4 now since i bought it! woohoo....and the polyps have been busy too.

This is yeterday when i was takin pix of the few babies it had already.

8185e29b.jpg

This was a minute after i seen it happen.

IMG_1289.jpg

From 1 to 5 =)
IMG_1289.jpg

From 1 to 11?

45c4d9c1.jpg

Back