black friday specials?

My god, I don't even have a tank anymore, but this makes me want to participate.
haha well feel free to participate in the event and i'll pm ya my address that i'll let you borrow for the day. lol its a win win deal.
they have a black friday ad as well 40% off frags and 30% off colonys. should be worth the hour drive over to orlando

yeah, the doorbuster for BRS today is red sea coral pro salt and the 175g bucket is almost $20 bucks off the normal price. i bought 4 and got free shipping, haha!!

don't know how they are turning a profit with those kind of shipping costs eaten up on their end.

they will be having an incredible deal on one thing every day this week (doorbuster), stay tuned!

I did a lil group buy on a local forum cause I needed salt and use Red Sea and shipping was $66 for a bucket unless you got over $175. So I ordered 4 buckets some bulbs an ato and 3 packs of frag plugs and rock rubble with 12% off and they honored the prices for the salt today even tho I order yesterday.

Jason Fox corals is having a "birthday bash" all day sale on 11/21 (wed), and I think a few other places are having either week long sales this week, black friday, or cyber monday sales.

Back