Black Oce. Clownfish HELP!!

You are correct that it is a 29 gallon and it is overstocked. Im trying to conveince to my mother that it is. I have a lot of caveork for them to hide but just dont think its enough

Overstocking is one of the main reasons why fish become aggressive with each other, and why they get bacterial and fungal infections. They are just too stressed to fight off diseases that a normal, healthy fish could fight off naturally. If your mom needs to be convinced, then the injuries on this fish should show her this. In a 29 gallon tank, you are limited to 3 or 4 fish.

Similar thing happened to me a few weeks back, turned out to be the Bi-colour Blenny getting carried away.

They seem to have sorted it out now though.

lol I really would like to keep my Midas Blenny

So Ive talked it over with the mother and game plan we are thinking is take out the 2 chromis( ill miss the 3 stooges) and then go ahead and take out the damsel...

So the stock list will be:

1 Orange Clown Oce.
1 Black Clown Oce.
1 Midas Blenny
1 Pajamama Cardnial (not my choice, dislike him)
1 *sob* Blue/Green Chromis

Ok well going to have to get rid of something...

Another attacked happened and the finally sold mother.

The Midas is the one doing the damage, if I take out the chomis will they still fight or should I just take out the Midas and do away with the whole problem

IMO, if you didn't have any problems before the Midas, then I would get rid of it and monitor the rest of the fish just to make sure there is no more over agression. Just my 2 cents. :smile:

Back