Blennies

Tetra1

Reefing newb
I am having trouble deciding on the type of blenny I want. Here are a few that I love, tell me which ones you would love to have. Also, if you would like to vote for one, let me know your pick. Thanks!

Starry Blenny
Lawnmower Blenny
Bicolor Blenny
Red Sea Mimic Blenny
Redlip Blenny

:dunno:

lawnmower blenny

i used to have one in my old setup ...things was a character he would find the tallest rock setup and stand like the king of his castle

all blennies are cool :Cheers:

Lawnmower. But I don't have any experience with the others. The Starry looks cool.

But mine is the same as jcegt87's. Sits up high and looks down like he runs the place.

I currently have a lawnmower. He's a nosey li'l guy :D The kids love to play "Where's the blenny" cuz he mixes in with the rocks rather well :D

I got a Bicolor Blenny darn fish thinks its a moray eel goes into a hole in the rock backwards and just his head sticks out

None of the above,I'm bias.How about the Redspotted blenny.

P7272267.jpg

Re: Blennies - Starry Blenny was the winner!

I finally got my Blenny after all of the suggestions from everyone, thanks. The winner was the Starry Blenny! Yay me! My Starry is beautiful, when he settles in I will take a picture of him and post it! The only negative is that he kicked my maroon clownfish out of the rock he was hosting. My clownfish is very distraught over this. The upside of it is that I finally get to see him more, oh well. The two of them will work it out! They are the only two in the tank! There won't be any more fish added so they will be just fine after while.

:shock:

Back