Blue Star Leopard Wrasses

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
My parents got me a liveaquaria gift certificate for Christmas and I wanted to get a pair of leopards. The local LFS never have them. They have them at liveaquaria, but I'm concerned about them shipping since they like to bury themselves in the sand... and that never makes for good shipping.
What do you guys think?

Your LFS would have to get them shipped in.The only difference,is you could see how they handled the shipping before actually bringing them home.

See if your LFS will order them.I know we'll order specific fish for customers,even if its a fish we dont normally stock.

It says "expert only" and then something about not honoring the 14 days guarantee? Maybe I read it wrong. I was just worried they wouldn't honor it if they were DOA. Ive never ordered anything online before...
I'm not too worried about them eating frozen when I first get them. I have the most ridiculous amount of pods right now... I'm fairly confident I can train them to frozen if I need to.

With that fish, they can be difficult to get eating. I wouldn't order it online because you don't know if it will go on a hunger strike when you add it to your tank. I would order them through your LFS, so they can keep them for a couple days to make sure they are healthy and eating before you take them home.

It says "expert only" and then something about not honoring the 14 days guarantee? Maybe I read it wrong. I was just worried they wouldn't honor it if they were DOA. Ive never ordered anything online before...
I'm not too worried about them eating frozen when I first get them. I have the most ridiculous amount of pods right now... I'm fairly confident I can train them to frozen if I need to.

That sucks. Maybe you should go the LFS route then. Too bad because liveaquaria always has such great quality stuff. Guess it would be a risk.

Back