Blue Zoanthids

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
I"ll get in on it, but I only want about 10 polyps.

I noticed it has other zoos on the same rock and we all know how I am about that, so we can just frag me off a few and the next two reponses and you can have more.

BV

Im in! Looks like more rock than polyps but there a great color. and its easier to frag that way. Good eye dave. If the rumors are true about ya we better all be there when ya frag it!!!1 :bounce: JUST KIDDING!

i can just here it now...

thats all that was on it i promise.....

Yea i say we ship it to either bryan or brandon. I dont think neither david or james can be trusted with zoos.

Funny guys....Funny! NOT!!!!!!!

We can have it shipped to your work Brandon, that is IF we win it. If you all want to go as high and 22.50 each, we could go to $50. Just let me know

Hey the way I look at it, i a get a few poylps they will turn into alot!

OK Brandon. I emailed the guy to see how many actual poylps are blue, and to me it looks like most of them are. I will let you all know what he says.

Also I will be willing to give up the EXTREMLY RARE green ones for more blue.... :mrgreen:

Ill do whatever. I really dont think it will auction for more than $25 to $30.
Also something to think about, You can combine shipping for anything else he is auctionong for only $3.00 more. Good way to get a extra coral for basically no shipping fee. I know its christmas time and all but itll save you in the long haul.

geez crazy, you got to let us know what ya got. Ive just assumed that whatever you currently had was on ebay. You should take pics of everthing youve got and email them to the club and we can just make a group order from you. Id like a clam too f youve got anymore, I assume brandon got the best one!

What makes you say that?

But yea list us what you got.

Also keep me posted on the black clam.... I have his home all ready.

BTW crazy our meeting is on sunday the 18th, so you could make both if you want a fun weekend of fish meetings HEHE.

bv

You know, I think I may just suck it up and head down on Sunday. Brandon, your clam is still here, I just never got everything together this weekend to make it down there...

I've put very little to nothing on Ebay lately, mostly because of the cold, so don't ever assume anything. :mrgreen:

Oh ye of little faith:

Zoanthids

Aliens
Chameleons
Fire and Ice
Long-skirted Orange
Rainbows Bright Yellow
Orange-centered

Rhodactis inchoata (Tonga)

Rhodactis1
Rhodactis1-b
Rhodactis1-c
Rhodactis1-d Rhodactis2
Rhodactis2-b Rhodactis2-c
Rhodactis3 Rhodactis3-b
Rhodactis3-c

Random Frag Trays

Frag Tray
Frag Tray-b
Frag Tray-c
Frag Tray 2 Frag Tray 2-b

Green-Polyped Leather

Green-polyped Leather

Montipora (the peltiformis and grape cap are for growout right now, the purple encrusting will be fragged soon; these pictures do the peltiformis no justification at all...)

Montipora peltiformis
Grape Monti cap
Purple Encrusting Montipora
Purple Encrusting Montipora-b
Purple Encrusting Montipora-c
Purple Encrusting Montipora-d

Rainbow Acanthastrea echinata (a gorgeous piece, will likely frag soon as it's started to grow quite well)

Rainbow Echinata
Rainbow Echinata-b

And last but not least, one of my pink Gonipora (looks even better in person. This is the ONLY one I'm offering for sale of my pink Gonis right now, as I've got two of them and this is the smaller: $60)

Pink Goniopora

Last edited:
Brandon: those are the rainbows. I have 2-3 small frags (maybe 3-6 polyps or so) if you want I'll do for $5. I also have a full colony of them I can frag a larger amount from. They grow pretty quickly under proper conditions, so you really don't need a lot to start with. They also do very well on Ebay...I've been getting around $25-40 for 8-10 polyp pieces (minus about $4 for shipping). I'll get you a much better deal than that, of course! :mrgreen:

Some of the pieces I've got are currently in growout. The pink ones are all I have left of each. I'd be able to frag off small pieces right now, but they're not real fast growers.

If you guys are interested, I'll do $10 on most of the zoanthids in the pics (except for the pinks an rainbows) for a nice 15-20 polyp frag. Or just ask me if you want a bunch, I can work out some sort of package deal I'm sure.

$10 for any of the Rhodactis.

Sounds good Crazy:

Bring me the small 3-6 polyp frags i have nothing against letting it grow.

Just add it to my basket along the clam.

bv

P.S. We lost the bid on ebay it went for $76

Back