blue zoo aquatics lightning clown auction

mother_of_god.jpg

People are Crazy!

I adore my maroons, but will never again try putting them in a community tank... They stressed both of my wrasses till death. I'm glad they seem to like the Midas Blenny and Mandarin. But over 5k on mean fish? No thanks.

I wonder why they only have five of them up for auction

An article blue zoo put out said that these were the first five offspring. So I'm not sure if they were the only five that actually made it or if maybe they were the only five exhibiting the lightening pattern.

Something that was written on another forum that I think most people aren't thinking about is that the people bidding on these five are most likely breeders looking to start their own lightening breeding lines. I don't know too many hobbyists that would actually spend that kind of money on a single clown.

These 5 are the ones that had the Lightening markings, the others are considered Lightenings, but show completely different markings from what I read.

yea i saw that too his one in the mating pair has the lighting markings but none of the five for sale do so i dont know why someone would pay that much

The markings they have are the lightening markings, they definitely don't look as good as the original though. It may possibly change as they grow though.

holy cow. the BZLM1 sold for $10,500. i think some of the LM look better than that one. well, i think i can put off 10 mortgage payments before i get kick out of the house.

Back