Blueface Angel Juvy $125

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
For sale is a 2-3" large Blueface Angel Juvy.

In perfect health and was in my pristine tank for 2 weeks. It is currently in my refugium but needs a nice new home quick.

I live near Tampa Florida and have no plans to sell out of the area due to shipping I don't feel comfortable doing.

Here are a couple of photos of when I caught it out of my Main Display.

I just cut some spare plexi and made a box quick. Took 3 days but this fish was smart. I put cyclopeeze in the tank and he would drift backward eating and doing double takes making sure he never went in.

Finally I semi-ushered him in which was impossible and then all of a sudden it was simple. All the other 15 fish in the tank were going in and out plenty.

He seemed to be loved by all as well.

This is surely a nice show fish with striking colors especially as an adult.

Blueface 1 by Phastroh1, on Flickr

Blueface 2 by Phastroh1, on Flickr

Just the ones in the trap but he didnt even go in it for them I kind of ushered him in. He was nipping around and I can't have it with some of my corals.

I was about to turn my 220 into a FOWLR and make my 80Bow for corals and some anthias, etc. but I can't commit even though I would love a lion fish or maybe not that but I feel like I am missing out on a fish like this. My hippo didn't seem to be his best friend as well with some minor chasing.

Generally, its a good idea to disclose information about them nipping at corals or any other issues that way the buyer can make an informed choice about buying him.

Back