Bob's buildin' a 180!!!!

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
Nothing new to post, but wanted to start the build thread, I guess the next step for me is constructing a stand and getting it in the living room, then I can try to firgure out how to arrange the furniture around it!

Heres an "in tank" shot, not nearly as attractive as Biff's, but I had to do it anyways!

Bobinthe180005.jpg

:luxlove:Looking good Bob you can give Biffer a run for her money! Haha:mrgreen:

Nice looking tank.

Reckon I'm gonna have to give Biff my vote this time around.
Her legs are longer:mrgreen:

Cant wait to see that tank full of water and life.

Well, started on the stand today. I have the rest cut, just have to finish it off tomorrow, then put a nice finish on the outside.

tankstand002.jpg

Well, heres the living room setup, not a lot of room to be creative, but I think this will work nicely. I have several weeks to look at an empty tank and decide if thats where I want it anyways, once its full, thats it!

LivingRoom089.jpg

LivingRoom091.jpg

LivingRoom092.jpg

I dont see a problem with where you've got the tank.Except that the sun coming through could cause some major algae problems.But that can minimized by keeping the curtains closed.

Yep looks good there. Bob you and Mel keep a real nice house. ADT would be proud!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, that is about as clean as it gets....lol

The curtains will be closed all day when we are at work, and those windows don't get a ton of direct sunlight either way

Back