Bob's Ghetto Build!

He has AMAZING T5 lighting to be exact

almost an understatement there.

bob excellent pics. I love the monti i have one just like it. also the yellow tang was a great one too. some constructive criticism i would offer would be more work with composition. remember the rule of thirds. its not always great to have the main subject of focus exactly in the middle. other than that great quality!

for example this one looks all around great as far as the things i mentioned:

DSC00297.jpg

some constructive criticism i would offer would be more work with composition. remember the rule of thirds. its not always great to have the main subject of focus exactly in the middle. other than that great quality!
+1 to this tip, its like my picture i submitted for POTM, the subject isnt dead center, the subject is towards the bottom left corner. but see it is overlapping lines on an invisible grid running through the image, your eyes draw right too it and make it the center of the whole shot.

Well, gang, I can't believe it, but I sold the 180 today.....tank, light and all equipment. I am concentrating more on the business end, and decided to go with a smaller tank in the fish room instead! So get ready for a new build thread!

man, how do you convince yourself to get rid of something that you put that much time, effort, and cash into? that tank looked awesome.

Back