Books Books & Books

Discussion in 'New to Reefing' started by SeattleDarko, Oct 3, 2010.

1. SeattleDarko

SeattleDarko REEFER

So technically they are early x-mas presents from grandma but check out what I got today... grandma loves books so when she found the bookcase at the LFS she went nuts.... She doesn't have the space to keep a lot of things and she is pretty maxed out with fish stuff now so the books live with me :bounce::bounce::bounce:

THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!!!! It is like the family tree of corals in a book! LOL I WOULD NEVER SPEND THIS MUCH....

House Brand (Books) BKCOTW Corals of The World (3 Volume Set) by J. E. N. Veron

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Book-Coral-Propagation-Gardening-Aquarists/dp/0980236509"]Amazon.com: Book of Coral Propagation, Volume 1 Edition 2: Reef Gardening for Aquarists (9780980236507): Anthony Calfo, Christine Williams, Anthony Calfo and Christine Williams: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Reef-Invertebrates-Essential-Selection-Compatibility/dp/0967263034/ref=pd_sim_b_2"]Amazon.com: Reef Invertebrates: An Essential Guide to Selection, Care and Compatibility (9780967263038): Anthony Calfo, Robert Fenner: Books[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    SeattleDarko, Oct 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. SeattleDarko

dcantucson

Congrats. Grandma sure DOES LOVE YOU!!!

dcantucson, Oct 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. SeattleDarko

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

We keep all 3 of those under the counter at the LFS.:D Which tends to cause a lack in attention when it comes to actually working.:shock:

yote, Oct 3, 2010
  4. SeattleDarko

BL1 ............. Moderator

That's a great present! I've been looking at those last two books for a while, just keep spending money on corals instead

BL1, Oct 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question