Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

So in the last month or so i removed 2 fire fish and my clowns, They are in another 30 gallon i have set up waiting for all my nitrates to get into good range before i start adding them back to the tank little by little, Anyways my Kole Tang was found out of the tank about 2 weeks ago so My girl went and got me a Sail Fin Tang ( I Know my Tank is to small for one ) But he is pretty small still about the size of my Yellow tang so i think he will be ok in here for a bit. Ither way if i need to i can set up our new tank we got in storage, 280 GL Got a heck off a deal on it so its in storage waiting for us to get our new place and then set it up.

Anyways i know i will be flamed but here more pics including the Sailfin.

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

Flame angel *shudder*, that's going to be one of the few fish in my new tank, they are amazing creatures, and I've always wanted one.

I think you jsut convinced me to get a blue background for my tank.

that is a lovely setup, I can't wait until I'm ready to get a Clam!

LOL Thanks for the comments guy, Flame Angel is great, i Got lucky and got him already from someone that had him in a Reef tank,
So i knew he was the better half of the none coral pickers ( still had to keep an eye on him for a bit do just in case.

The Blue Background is just one of those rool out ones you just place there, sometimes when i think about it i kinda wish i would have
just painted the background a dark blue color espcially when i bit of water get inbetween the background and the glass ohhh it drives me crazy.

My Clam I Love that thing, I did not think they would last long in my tank since i only have Copact Floresent lights ATM but they have ben
doing pretty good so far, Soposably i hear that its a little hard to come by that clam ( Golden Tear Drop ).

The Sailfin, i wasnt really planing on getting one just yet but for some reason the kole tang jump out of the tank and died so my Girl went and
got me the Sailfin, Hes pretty small just like the yellow tang, maybe 3 or 4 inches tops So im sure he will be ok in the tank for a wile. IF not i
can alwys run to storage and set up the 280 i got.

Yeah i wanted a flame since i could not have the regal in this tank. hopefully ones i set up my 280 then i can get a regal or a koran.

Hey Thanks For the commetns guys, i wish i had better lighting, then everything might look even better. As for now its comming along nicely, i have some nice coraline growing now that i have switched over to Red Sea Coral Pro it seems like things are taking off, Aside from my xenia shrinking a bit.

Flame looks awesome! I think that will be my next Fish ( getting a Kole Tang shortly )

your colors on your pics are great, any secret?

Back