Bored tonight so thought I would take some shots ....

Lesely

Reefing newb
Husband away holidaying in a warm place...me home in a freezing place...bored bored bored.....lol
26.6.14 011.JPG
photo (35).JPG
26.6.14 016.JPG
26.6.14 008.JPG
26.6.14 007.JPG

I do have a thread but it's just at the beginning stages. Don't even have water in my tank yet! Your corals look so nice I love the colors. Those are the kind of colors I would like to have.

Nice shots Lesely. 1 critique is watch those plate corals. If they start swelling up and moving, move them to the bottom of the tank so they don't end up upside down and damaged.

I've still to hear back from your natural resources police. I just resent it on my official letterhead to see if that makes a difference.

Nice shots Lesely. 1 critique is watch those plate corals. If they start swelling up and moving, move them to the bottom of the tank so they don't end up upside down and damaged.

I've still to hear back from your natural resources police. I just resent it on my official letterhead to see if that makes a difference.
I appreciate the critique (such a big word for a Sunday morning) lol.
They haven't moved yet but we are very aware they may do, we have another tiny one that did fall off the rock the other day, we were a bit lazy and left him (thinking we would turn him over later in the afternoon). Well we watched him swell up and turn himself over in the current, was very clever. lol.
Thanks though !

Back