Bought a new skimmer!

I almost went with the smaller one but I am having the apartment complex come out and ok a 90 gallon tank which I might buy. Aquariums setups require approval at my apartment complex so hopefully they will approve it!

I have asked for one of those for my birthday (next week). Let me know how it works out for you, I am interested to find out :)

That is all that I put on my list. My husband is pretty good about it. Last year I got my 125g aquarium for my cichlids :)

I got the skimmer in today and so far I can't get it to work. Something about start the syphon is kicking my butt. I am also missing a piece of tubing so that might have something to do it.

If anyone that has a BH-300F and can lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Finally got it figured out. They definitely forgot one of the tubes that came with it. After some careful redneck engineering I was able to get it going! Will post some pics shortly.

I hate it when that happens! Why can't they check for things like that BEFORE they ship things out. Customer service isn't what it used to be.

Back