Breaking Down Tank

Fishtails

Reefing newb
Well, it's been a long ride, but I think it is about time to call it quits, for good. I hate to do this, but I've been so busy trying to balance work, school, and various other things out that I honestly don't have much time to care for my tank, atleast liek I'd like to. That brings me to the decision that I will try to sell it as a complete setup. Here is a list of what's included.

40G AGA Breeder tank with stand & DIY canopy
Skilter 400, Maxijet 600
60lbs. LR, a mixture of Flordia/Gulf, Fiji, 35-40 lbs. live-sand
PFO 2x250w Electronic Ballast with 4 bulbs(15K XM's and 10K Plus), Spider Reflectors
And a bunch of misc. items
As far as livestock, there is about 2 dozen crabs and hitchikers on the rock.

For a price, I'm only asking $500 to start off, maybe a little higher right now, but I think I can get that or close.

That is a shame your getting out of the hobby. I will take those lights off your hands if you decide to part it out, maybe the tank and stand too. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Ok, so if I can sell it quicker by breaking it down, or asking all for $400.

Lights-200
Tank, Stand, Filter, etc.-150
60lb. Live Rock & Sand, Inverts-100

Ok, so I will now take $150 for the lights and you can get the everything else, tank, stand, liverock & sand and whatever else for $250. This is a steal, the liverock is really good quality. Everything is in excellent condition.

Or $400 for all.

Honestly, I'd rather not ship, due to prices and other reasons. Anyways, I got a quote, and for 2nd Day via Fedex is $96.96. I'd much rather sell everything locally.

Back