Brightwell Aquatics Neo Zeo?

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Anyone here try this or know anything about it?
I was reading a thread on reefcentral but couldn't find any basic information. Even the BW site didn't seem to have any info. :12:

Thanks Yote, but that is actually a competitor.
From the little I was able to pick up, Brightwell's stuff is similar but they also have some different views/techniques from the zeovit stuff. And it also sounded like BW's was cheaper.
I have no idea about the differences in dosing between the two.

If you have lots of money, go for it. I'm trying to stay away from the expensive additives, just trying to keep it simple. I have a buddy that doses zeo in his 29g and it sounds like a chore, a few drops of this, that, etc. He does the whole 9 yards though.

If you have lots of money, go for it. I'm trying to stay away from the expensive additives, just trying to keep it simple. I have a buddy that doses zeo in his 29g and it sounds like a chore, a few drops of this, that, etc. He does the whole 9 yards though.

Is it actually helping his tank,or is it just another money gimick?

I haven't personally seen the tank since he started, so I couldn't tell you firsthand if its good or not. He told me recently his stuff has been declining, since he's been working out of town for 3 weeks at a time. He was doing religious 20% weekly water changes, so maybe cutting them down by 1/3 has caused his corals to dive. His tank certainly doesn't look like one of those crazy German zeo systems or anything :)

Back