Bristle worm? lmao

So heres the story. I bought a 6lbs LR from my local store. Got home and figured id try and break it up into 2 pieces instead of one. So i proceeeded to smash the rock until i got it to split. I open it up and see THEE biggest bristle worm ever! Had to be at least 8 inches unstreatched. I quickly showed my g/f and at the same time im trying to dig it out with a butter knife lol! I ended up cutting him into lil pieces because i obviously wasnt using the right tool. Wish i could have gotten a picture of it but it was in pieces and my camera battery was dead. I know i have a shyt ton of bristle worms. They are not out of control yet but hot damn i see them all the time. Little ones/big ones...this is this morning when i woke up....looked to be about 4-5 inches streatched out. Its on the rock to the right of the monti. Does everyone have these things? Should i get an arrow crab or something else to get rid of them? They are ugly as hell!!!:shock:

Dang!!!
2010_0714sarahs0083.jpg

Sorry i had to photobucket the photo....5 feet? WTF! Did he survive lol....and ive noticed my damsel is a attention/camera whore lol

Congratulations! You just killed one of the better parts of your clean up crew :D. They are OK to have and will cause no problems in your tank .....unless you grab hold of it.

Back