BRS Group Buy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by fastrd400, Apr 4, 2013.

1. fastrd400

fastrd400 It wasn't me! Moderator

I am about to set up another BRS group buy for this Tuesday 04-09-13. If you have been in on one of them through this site, and me specifically, then you are an automatic. If you have not, and want to get in on this one, pm me your full name, and email address used to open your account with BRS.

fastrd400, Apr 4, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. fastrd400

Jml32788

How does this work? I'm interested in some live sand from them.

Jml32788, Apr 5, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. fastrd400

Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
    Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount!
    After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
    The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
    At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Eligible Products. Group buy pricing is only on in stock items. We find it in our customer’s best interest to not sell items we do not have in stock so we are unable to take back orders. The best deals are primarily on items BRS produces like chemicals, RO/DI equipment, BRS dosers, dry rock, plumbing as well as a handful of other items. Most of the other manufacturers’ products we stock have a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy which prevents us from selling their products lower than MAP.
    Group Buy prices cannot be combined with other promotions (sales, coupon codes, etc)
    Group Buys begin on the Tuesday selected by the group. We suggest ordering right away on Tuesday to ensure we don’t sell out of the items you may be interested in. We find it in our customers’ best interest not to sell items we do not have in stock so we are unable to take back orders.
    Participants Upgraded to Preferred Reefer status. The good news is anyone who takes part in a Group Buy will automatically be permanently upgraded to Preferred Reefer status in his/her BulkReefSupply.com account. Preferred Reefer prices typically fall between retail and Group Buy prices. This ensures that participants will be able to get Preferred Reefer discounted pricing when out of stock items are back in stock, as well as in the future.

fastrd400, Apr 5, 2013
  4. fastrd400

Jml32788

Count me in! Check your inbox for my info.

Jml32788, Apr 5, 2013
  5. fastrd400

Got PM's from Monkiboy and JML

fastrd400, Apr 5, 2013
  6. fastrd400

The group buy form is sent off. You should have an email from BRS tomorrow, Once you have the email, you can start buying, please don't buy anything until you get the email, or you run the risk of not getting the group buy discount.

If for whatever reason, you do not get your email from them, let me know so I can find out what is going on with it.

fastrd400, Apr 9, 2013
  7. fastrd400

I never got an email notification. I did just log into BRS and check my status, it reads " Reef Club Group Buy". As long as you have that next to your name, you are good to go.

fastrd400, Apr 9, 2013
  8. fastrd400

Jml32788

I never got an email from BRS and I don't know where to check my status at?

Jml32788, Apr 11, 2013
  9. fastrd400

Jml32788

Never mind I see it. It is at the very top center on the BRS home page once you sign in.

Jml32788, Apr 11, 2013
  10. fastrd400

As far as I can tell, only one person got an email for it.

fastrd400, Apr 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question