Bubble Tip Anemone Emergency!

Well let's put it like this plain and simple. You skimp on a light and it will bite you in the a$$ sooner than later. That is the one thing you should never skimp on is the light.

You can find it on eBay cheaper I'm sure. I found one on there the other day for like 60. Might be gone now but you should still look. And Justin is right. The light is one of the most important things.

I see it every day where people want a nice reef tank,but decide to skimp on the lights.Then they wonder and get mad when they figure out they've cost themselves more money than they needed too.

i have one of thoes lights you all are saying is crap,the only thing crap about them is the stock bulbs,mine hasnt had a problem in the year ive had it,they have 2 external balasts and they have water resistant couplers,not a bad deel in my opinion,just buy some new 18" bulbs from a good brand and no problems

I'm not saying its crap, Im not sure if it wouod be good for an Anemone that's all. But if you think about it. Why buy a fixture for 60 bucks and then buy new bulbs at 20 each. Then you will be spending close to the same amount as other better fixtures.

Back