bulk reef supply group buy

Pwny

Reefing newb
hey guys if 10+ people wana do a group buy sometime post on here, im looking to buy some light bulbs soon from BRS. Here is a link on information - Group and Club Buys - English - im looking for atleast 6 more people that are interested but more are welcome also, post here if your interested.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

I am in! I am planning to buy an RO unit in the next week or so and I have been wanting to replace my screen with their clear one they sell. I am sure I can find a million other things too LOL

I am in! I am planning to buy an RO unit in the next week or so and I have been wanting to replace my screen with their clear one they sell. I am sure I can find a million other things too LOL

I got an RO unit from there a few months ago. Love it. I suggest getting this also. John Guest Angle Stop Valve 3/8" x 3/8" 1/4 push connect - English

It screws between the hose and the shut off valve. no piercing any tubing, and if you move, will uninstall in minutes.

Back