Bulk Reef Suppply

daugherty

part time reefer
i have purchased a few things from this company and have been very happy with everything i have gotten from the along with their customer service makes them a great place to deal with.

twopart that i got this is very easy to mix and it is ten times cheaper than buying all the little bottles of crap this pack has lasted about a year for me
starter-kit_2.jpg

the TDS meter i got from them works great and very easy to install
Dual inline TDS meter DM-1 HM Digital - English

hm-digital-dm-1-dual-tds-meter.jpg

I bought the large RO/DI unit from them and it has that meter built in on it. I love it. They have been a good Company to deal with.

I haven't ordered anything off them in a few years, but the last time I did, I ordered magnesium chloride and they sent me calcium chloride instead. I contacted them and they told me to keep the calcium and they shipped me the magnesium at no charge.

I ordered the 2pt kit I have seen results because I just started using it. My order shipped the same day I placed it. Great customer service.

They are one of the best companies to order from. I get all my ro/di refills from them. If you get enough people from the sight to do a group buy you can become a prefered member and get discounts on almost everything.

Agreed! BRS rocks!
I got the dual reactor from them, as well as containers of their HC GFO and Carbon.
Installing this temporarily on my 46g (before permanently installing in my 130g) made a huge difference.

Back