buyers remorse

Doc

I don't work for anybody
yup. I did it. I bought another fish. Suprised? probably not. I am thinking about taking it back. The Koran angelwas chasing it all over the tank and I am not sure if it will make it. I rearranged all the rock, but left the two fishies in and it seemed to help, But I have not checked since last night and I will be here all day at work without any ability to jump in and save the day. I am fearful of posting pics and catching a bunch of crap from you guys until I know if I can keep it alive. Not that any of you ever give me a hard time. :shock:

Now then, here is a clue or two to keep you guessing until I kill it or decide to keep it.

1) They are rarely seen in aquariums due to high mortality.

2) They are not reef safe.

I will let the guessing begin and post more clues until we get a winner.

-Doc

sweet lips is a good guess, but not correct. It is not a butterfly either. They are not reef safe, but many tend to do well in captivity, they just mow down corals. There are butterflyfish that should not be kept due to diet concerns, but that is not what it currently swimming in my 125.

Here is another two clues:

3) They are a relatively inexpensive fish

4) It will not outgrow the 125

-Doc

Biff I made this for you to use where you see fit,
pw77620moorish_idol.jpg

sorry Doc I do wanna see the pic Go get a sweet lips,

oh yeah...HAHahahrrrrr....kiss my a$$. I was busy fulfilling your request for pics and decided to also shoot a video....so, yeah.

-Doc

Back