Buying Corals Online

poeq

Reefing newb
I'm sure this thread exists already, but I didn't see any way to search the forums so here it is.

So does anyone have experience with this? I'm curious about positive and negative experiences.

Many, many people have done it. In the vendor experiences section of Living Reefs, you'll find reviews of many of the online coral vendors.

LiveAquaria.com, BlueZooAquatics.com & VividAquariums.com. I've done business with all 3. These are the only online vendors I know of that won't rip you off. There may be others, but these are the only ones I trust. Lately I've been thinking about SaltwaterFish.com. Oh!! & STAY AWAY FROM AQUACONNECTION.COM!!!

I'm sure this thread exists already, but I didn't see any way to search the forums so here it is.

So does anyone have experience with this? I'm curious about positive and negative experiences.

You may or may not find anything regarding a specific online supplier. The best thing to do is when you find one you are interested in, post a question looking for anyone who had delt with them in the past.

I'm not really looking for a particular vendor. I was more wondering if the conditions that occur during shipping would be too sinister for the corals to survive and such...but I think I have pretty much the info I wanted so thanks.

Back