Buying Corals Online

Live aquaria is great, but expensive. I actually remembered last night that I was looking for spikescorals.com, but I'll have to look at the one from Austin.

Any tips on receiving them? Since I work during the day and would rather not pay for Saturday shipping...

I've never heard of tidalgardens but I will check it out.

As far as shipping I always have them shipped to my work address don't know if that is an option for you? I have never had a problem with any of their corals. Also if you decide to do the auction thing you just pay the one shipping charge and then I think they add $2 per additional coral but you can usually get some really good prices on them. The grate they have the coral sitting on is 3/4" squares so you can also get an idea of how big the coral will be.

I've ordered from spikes corals twice and they are amazing! Most of the corals were already opened in the shipping bag and they are exactly as pictured as on the website. I've never had a coral die from them except for one, and they immediately gave me a refund after I showed them the picture of the dead coral. They even gave me 2 freebies! I was almost afraid to put a review for them on here (I don't want competition for corals lol) but they are just a really awesome company to deal with!

Spikes usually has a good zoa collection, but tidal gardens has frogspawn and hammer. Cant find a bubble for a good price ($20-40) though.

Since Im building a football stadium right now, shipping to work isnt an option. Mom is, though.

Back