Bye Bye Koran

reefkeeper55

Reefing newb
So I got tired of feeding my adult Koran ( coralus eat em upus) my corals, the last straw was him buzzing my button polyps after I added them to the tank....I know it was totally my fault, he is not considered reef safe, but now his new home is a 225 gal fish only tank, and he is still close enough that I can visit!! :bounce:

Good job for finding him a new home :D

As boring as this sounds, I actually prefer the fish to the corals lol I like to actually SEE my livestock swimming around. But my 10g will be reef, so hopefully that will appease my hubby's need to see corals.

It's nice to see that instead of just burning the Koran, you were open minded enough to realize that it actually can be peaceful when not misinterpreted and placed in the correct environment. :bowdown:

Yep, I actually took him to my LFS who is owned by a really sweet lady and her husband. She was initially going to try and sell him for me, but when she saw him she decided to keep him for herself in the DT !!! He was a beautiful fish, but he has lots more now and I told her to sneak him a coral every now and then!!

I have a feeling my superior sense of humor and puns in reference to the religious text of Islam was lost in translation. :mrgreen:

I have a feeling my superior sense of humor and puns in reference to the religious text of Islam was lost in translation. :mrgreen:

I got it, It definitely took me a second though. I was asking my self who does Dennis know that is burning their angelfish lol.

Hey reefkeeper, where in NC are you? What LFS do you go to?

Back