Cadlights 50g Artisan c/w Starfire glass

I love your tank! what kind of lights are those?

They are Vertex Illumina 200, they are not available for sale in the U.S. due to patent laws, however I can hook you up with the guy that can get them to you, if you are interested PM me and I will get you he email address.

From the lights??
There are 3 zoes on the piece of dead coral, they were in the biocube and barely ever opened
up. So i figured what the heck and moved them into the new build. The two photos are an hour and quarter apart. When I moved them I rinsed the dead coral under the tap, there is some green hair and cyno in the biocube :death::grumble:. Got as little tap water on them as possible. The word poof came to mind.....
I was quite impressed. Sorry about the blurry shot, I will post better ones later.
James

Attachments

• DSCN0197.jpg
    DSCN0197.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 325
  • DSCN0198.jpg
    DSCN0198.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 306
  • DSCN0199.jpg
    DSCN0199.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 325
  • DSCN0200.jpg
    DSCN0200.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 561
So, tank has been up and running for a bit, and I have slowly added inhabitants.
A clutch of dendro's. Moved some mushrooms, and zoes from the biocube. Put in come little pom poms, and some tiny orange and pink corals, not sure what they are. Some pulsing zenia and a frog spawn. Ready for some photo's....

Last edited:
My clutch of dendro's...and a hermit crab carrying around a mushroom on his shell....

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Some zoes, and yes that is apstatia, peppermint shrimp are in the biocube ha ha ha!

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 387
My frogspawn, got that yesterday after work 30 bucks no taxes, next week I will add some ricordia.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 295
Here is a full front shot, the sun is setting on the Vertex lights that is why half is dim and the other side is bright. Notice I re-arranged all the rock and removed the giant slate inukshuk, wifeys orders ha ha ha. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 377
nice tank..

i am buying the same one.. wondering if the brokerage fee was alot to get in to Canada? I am not able to send you an email since my post count is 0.. if you could send me an email that would be apriciated.

nice tank..

i am buying the same one.. wondering if the brokerage fee was alot to get in to Canada? I am not able to send you an email since my post count is 0.. if you could send me an email that would be apriciated.
Hey, thanks for the look. I bought it from a Government website. It was a seized asset, bought it for $150 Canadian, all I had to do was go pick it up! Shipping was 1/4 tank of gas.
So I can't help with shipping costs, the lights however I paid full pop for. Vertex Illumina 200.
I can PM you no problem..
James

Hey, thanks for the look. I bought it from a Government website. It was a seized asset, bought it for $150 Canadian, all I had to do was go pick it up! Shipping was 1/4 tank of gas.
So I can't help with shipping costs, the lights however I paid full pop for. Vertex Illumina 200.
James

Thanks awsome.. on their site they are selling ti for 1,000$... wish i get an offer like yours :) where do i find these seized goods?

James

:( i am not able to pm you James.beucase my post count is not enough :(. anyway you can send me an email please? [email protected]

Back