Can Anyone Identify These Polyps...

Ctimpson

Reefing newb
These hitchhiked and I would like to know what they are. It might not be possible until they are bigger and multiply, but you guys surprise me all the time...
P1000201.jpg

P1000202.jpg

Biff, thank you... I am beginning to realize that a lot of us on here rely on your replies... Is there anything I can do to encourage their reproduction... Also, I added my Tile snowflake today. He was in my FW and I acclimated him to SW... Is there any warnings against putting corals with him...I would think he wouldn't do any damage, but would like some input... Thanks....

Nothing much. Button polyps will catch food when they get big enough (it's awesome to watch them catch and eat mysis). But they just need low to medium lighting and they should spread on their own. It won't hurt to feed them once in a while.

nice palytoas...they have become one of my favorytes!!..(at first i didnt know their name..but thanks to frreak..)..they are great..i feed mines once a week..they eat almost anyting..handle them with gloves..they can release a toxin that can cause harm..good luck with them

i feed mine dt photoplankton once a week and ive never had fresh eeels but i think it will be fine with sps but not soft corals or lps

survive just fine with a minimal aquarium salt addition. Also known as the Tile Eel, this fish is colorful (for an eel) with a mottling of deep brown and golden yellow covering its

Back